Hexamethyldisilazane(HMDS) IOTA 011
Chemical Name: 1,1,1,3,3,3-Hexamethyldisilazane(HMDS)
Alias: 1,1,1,3,3,3-1,1,1,3,3,3-Hexamethyldisilazane(HMDS) , HMDS
CAS No.: 999-97-3
Molecular formula: C6H19NSi2
Molecular weight: 161.39
Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
Density (25℃,g/cm3): 0.774
Refractive index (20℃): 1.4069-1.4089
Melting point (℃): -78
Flashing point (℃): 27
Boiling point (℃): 125
Water solubility: reaction
Purity (%, ≥): 99
Hexamethyldisiloxane Purity (%, ≤): 0.5
Hydroxytrimethylsilane Purity (%, ≤): 0.3
CL Purity (PPM, ≤): 50
1. Silylation of synthetic process of Amikacin, penicillins, cephalosporins, fluorouracil and Penicillin derivatives.
2. Surface treatment of Diatomite, white carbon black, titanium powder. bonding agent of light etching agent in Semiconductor industry.
3. Can be used fin vinyl silicone rubber in order to improve the tearing strength, Also can be used as a hydrophobic treatment agent of white carbon black and hydroxy protective agent of antibiotics.
200L plastic barrel or plastic coated iron barrel; Net weight 150KG, contact us for special specification.
Transportation and storage
1. Storage: no contact with flame, stored in dry and well ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight, Storage temperature-50℃～45℃.
2. Transportation: Hazardous chemicals, avoid knock, rain and insolation.
3. Hexamethyldisilazane is easy to hydrolysis, can happen violent reaction in acid, should be kept in airtight container.